- McClintock voted against the Republican bill to repeal Obamacare.
- McClintock created laws for special interest groups in exchange for millions in campaign funds.
- McClintock is the #1 cheerleader of protecting marijuana.
- McClintock is $385,000 in debt while earning a salary of $174,000.
- In 9 years, Tom McClintock has only enacted four bills. Two of them renamed post offices, the third gave land away to a Native American tribe that owns a casino and the fourth bill renamed a mountain.
- McClintock does not live in California’s 4th District, yet he continues to run in the 4th District.
1) Voted to Keep Obamacare's Budget
In the Senate, John McCain voted against the repeal of Obamacare. Like John McCain, our representative Tom McClintock also voted against repealing Obamacare's budget in the House.
Tom McClintock claims to be a conservative, but his voting record shows otherwise. Every single Democrat voted to keep Obamacare's budget. 96% of Republicans voted to repeal it. Tom McClintock was one of the 4% of Republicans that voted to keep Obamacare's budget.
In 2016, I created my own healthcare bill. It was unlike any other bill proposed to fix the problems of healthcare. Healthcare has often been considered one of the largest issues facing our nation, and we need a solution that brings transparency and competition.
2) McClintock Caters to Special Interest Groups in Exchange for Millions in Campaign Funds.
Tom’s action of giving federal land to casino operators, who in return provide donations to his campaign, is beneath the dignity of the office. It is not what his constituents elected him to do and contrary to the Republican party stance against supporting special interests. Tom’s scandals with special interests first arose in 2003 when tribes spent millions of dollars on his campaigns as he was granting them land for free . In 2016, he authored legislation that gave 40 acres to the tribe owning the Red Hawk Casino . Tom McClintock and Democrat Barbara Boxer have co-authored pending legislation to give additional land to other tribes that have given him money . In regards to the millions of dollars contributed by tribes, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s spokesman said "Republicans should ask some good, hard questions about what's going on when they see that much money going to McClintock." 
 – http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/openforum/article/American-Indians-and-the-Abramoff-Scandal-When-2542842.php
 – https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr2388/text
 – http://www.sacbee.com/news/article42989271.html
 – http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Tribes-add-millions-to-McClintock-Bustamante-2555388.php
3) The #1 Cheerleader of Protecting Marijuana.
He is leading the liberal agenda to protect the marijuana industry. In 2018, McClintock authored legislation that prohibits Trump’s administration from enforcing federal drug laws . Furthermore, he has written legislation to protect recreational marijuana use, which is consistently voted down by the GOP . McClintock has come out in favor of Proposition 64, which legalized adult use of recreational marijuana in California . He claims to be like Ronald Reagan, who strongly opposed drugs, but McClintock writes and supports legislation to increase drug use like a Democrat.
 – http://www.thecannabist.co/2018/01/12/congress-protect-marijuana-mcclintock-polis/96679/
 – https://mcclintock.house.gov/newsroom/speeches/state-regulation-of-marijuana-amendment-to-hr-2578
 – https://ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_64,_Marijuana_Legalization_(2016)
4) Financially Irresponsible
Tom has tried to enact legislation over the years to balance the budget. Each and every time his bills are voted down, even with a Republican majority in Congress. Tom does not know how to balance any budget and should not be trusted with the national budget. With his own person finances, Tom is $385,000 in debt, even though he earns a salary of $174,000 per year.
5) Useless and a Waste of a Representative
Tom is in his 5th term as Congressman. As a lawmaker, he has enacted four laws. Let’s go through each one:
- Rename a post office in Portola, California.
- Rename a post office in Roseville, California.
- Give 40.852 acres to a Native American tribe for free.
- Renamed a mountain to 'Sky Point'.
Is Tom worth the $1.4 million we have paid him to represent our district? How have any of the 4 laws Tom has created made your life better?
6) He Doesn't Even Vote for Himself
Tom lives in Elk Grove, 22 miles outside of California’s District 4. He has never been able to vote for himself. He claims that he bought his house at the top of the housing market in 2008, and can’t move into the district because the housing market has crashed. That is false. The market value of his house has increased since it was purchased. He is just unwilling to move into the district with the people he represents. Tom does not vote for himself to be our representative, and neither should we.