A CONGRESSMAN YOU DESERVE
Running in the 4th District of California
People in our district tell me about their concerns. I can relate. I was born, raised, and reside in our district and I face the same problems. We are frustrated with healthcare, taxes, the environment, jobs and out of touch politicians.
I work for one of the largest accounting firms in the world and have had the opportunity to work closely with healthcare, government and public organizations.
Fiscally and socially, I believe in true conservative values. I believe that the government should spend less money. We need to allow private organizations to begin performing some of the functions where the government has failed.
Our current politicians lack an understanding of the problems and are unable to solve anything because they only know talking points.
In 9 years, Tom has never produced a bill that improves the lives of Americans and even voted against the repeal of the Obamacare budget.
It's time to drain the swamp, and fill it with fresh ideas.
Exposing Tom McClintock
- McClintock voted against the Republican bill to repeal Obamacare.
- McClintock created laws for special interest groups in exchange for millions in campaign funds.
- McClintock is the #1 cheerleader of protecting marijuana.
- McClintock is $385,000 in debt while earning a salary of $174,000.
- In 9 years, Tom McClintock has only enacted four bills. Two of them renamed post offices, the third gave land away to a Native American tribe that owns a casino and the fourth bill renamed a mountain.
- McClintock does not live in California’s 4th District, yet he continues to run in the 4th District.